Rishi Mahesh Shete has become the only participant from Nashik to win the runners-up prize in the National level Indian Plumbing Professional league [ IPPL] organized by Indian Plumbing Association [IPA]. The IPPL this year was participated by 1372 participants from 95 cities as informed by Milind Shete, Chairman of Nashik Chapter. This is the fourth consultative year of IPPL.
IPPL is a knowledge-sharing and skill-enhancing competition with a fun and competitive environment. It has empowered building and plumbing industry professionals with skills and knowledge on plumbing which is at par with international standards. Through rigorous learning sessions, participants have imparted knowledge of Plumbing Codes and Standards and many other aspects over a period of 6 weekends between 26 Sept to 24 Nov. Later they participated in assessments and quiz at various levels to make it to the National Grand Finale.
Nashik Training Session winners –
1. Ar. Sameer Kulkarni, Architect, Nashik
2. Prajakta Patil, Structural consultant, PM Consultants, Nashik.
3. Rishi Shete, Plumbing Design Engineer, Milind Services, Nashik.
4. Ar.Geetanjali Patil, Professor, MVP Samaj College for Design, Nashik.
5. Ar. Sheetal Choughule, Proprietor, Choughule Architects, Nashik
6. Jayant Bhinge, Structural Consultant, Jayant Bhinge Consulting Engineers, Nashik.
1. Jaydeep Narhari Chaudhari, Matoshri College of Engineering, Nashik
2. Darshan Karpe, R.H.Sapat College of Nashik.
3. Shruti Netake, K.K.Wagh Institute of Engineering, Nashik
4. Netra Shekhar Mahale, K.K.Wagh Institute of Engineering, Nashik
5. Vaibhav Bagul, K.K.Wagh Institute of Engineering, Nashik
Grand Finale Quiz –
The Grand Finale round of IPPL 2020 was organized on 5th December 2020 at 4.00 pm on Zoom Platform. Tom Bigley [ Chairman, World Plumbing Council, USA ] National President Indian Plumbing association Gurmit Singh Arora, BSA Narayan ( National Vice President, IPA) Chandrashekhar (IAPMO Chief) graced the occasion also released a Latest revised code Uniform Solar Hrydonics & Geothermal code-India.
” IPA has published Plumbing codes which is surely its remarkable accomplishment its something USA should learn from. The whole world would be benefited by single Uniform Plumbing Codes standards like IPA has adopted.”Tom Bigley, Chairman, World Plumbing Council, USA
“We want to convince Indian Government to mandate the use of codes so as to increase the Water Conservation.”Tom Palkon, Executive V. P. ,Water System IAPMO ( R &T) USA
Grand Finale quiz results
National Winner – Sagar Dharkar, Pankaj Dharkar & Associates, Mumbai
National Runner – Rishi Mahesh Shete, Plumbing Engineer, Milind Services, Nashik
3rd National Winner – Jointly by Abhay Patil, Adhiraj Construction Private Ltd, Shahpur and Arun Borgave, MHADA, Mumbai Attachments area